Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's going to be a long day.

Stinky is wishing you all a good morning...



Even though I have to go to the dentist this morning and don't have to leave quite as early it is still going to be a long day...

Dentist, work, a pre birthday dinner and then a meeting. Tomorrow morning I have to be at work by 6:30ish. I am going to be tired.

Yesterday I picked up the keys for my studio. I wish I could just move in stuff today as opposed to doing all that other stuff I have to do.

These are a few photos I took from the window of my studio. It's small but nice.







UPDATE

My friend Rachel is in the hospital again so I am asking everyone for their good thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

PERKS

This is one of the perks of my job. As I said yesterday my desk at work looks out onto the Sheraton. It was sunny out yesterday - people in hotel rooms have a habit of looking out their hotel windows when they are naked or half naked when the sun is out.

Here's one of those people...



If he only knew that I was taking pictures of them... at least he had underwear on. The guy earlier was completely naked. I'm looking forward to the sunny days.

I guess I should get going... gear myself up for the long day.

No comments: