Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting ready for the epidemic.



I found these masks at the place I'm housesitting so I will be well prepared when the swine flu hits Seattle.

I'm not going to worry about it too much - there's nothing that you can do about it - just treat it if you get it.

I was reading last night that my least favorite actress is going to be having twins. Sarah Jessica Parker... eww. I bet you she's probably a really nice person but I don't like her - she bugs me. I wonder why she chose to use a surrogate? Maybe she doesn't want to get fat.

This week at work has been a bit quiet. My neighbor Cindy is on vacation and without her nobody really talks to me. That's alright I guess. I get more work done that way.

Last night I went to target and picked up some things for my studio... a desk chair, cork tiles, scissors, powerstrips and a broom. I'm glad I decided to get a studio - it's making me want to work on things... I get that warm fuzzy feeling inside when I think about making things.

Oh well, maybe if I get the swine flu I can hold up in the studio and make work about it.

I think I'll get going... I only have about 15 minutes before I really have to get up and get ready for work.

1 comment:

Levin said...

Hi Jennifer. This is Levin from domm2.blogspot where you left a comment.

Yup, we do get Artstar on Voom HD and in fact, it's my favourite program on Voom. They showed Artstar Season 1 as a marathon and coincidentally began showing the first 2 episodes of Season 2 where I get to see the auditions.

You've an interesting perspective on art and I'll be sure to see how you progress as the weeks past.

PS: Don't tell me the ending, don't spoil it for me. Lols.

Levin