Thursday, April 30, 2009

Do we really need another show about families with too many children?

I miss the good old days of TLC. The channel just seems to play John and Kate Plus 8 over and over again.... I was looking on the website last night and saw that there is going to be a new show about the Duggars (their son and his wife are having a baby)... enough is enough already... how many shows can you have about people having too many kids?

Onto another subject... charlie horses. Last night as I was going to sleep I got the worst one in my entire life - I've only had one other that I can remember... let me tell you - it hurts like a mother. Luckily it went away fairly fast but my leg still feels funky (I think it's because I only worked out that leg on Monday night)...

I can't stay long this morning - I need to take the garbage out before I leave and that may take a while....

April has been a good Birthday month.... I'll be sad to see it go.

No comments: