Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have a fan and good cleavage.

Okay maybe I don't have a fan... I did find someone in Singapore (or was is Taiwan?) who is watching Artstar Season II (did I ever actually tell you that I got on the show?) and he though my view on how art should be to be interesting. I don't quite remember what I said - it was so long ago - almost two years... he also asked me not to tell him how it turns out. I should tell him I don't know how it turns out because I've never seen any of the footage.

I'm doing an evening post because I didn't go to cycle tonight. My charlie horse last night has left my left butt cheek very very very very tight. It even hurts to sit down and try to lift my leg. I've got a call into the chiropractor maybe he can fix it... it's the whole hip/butt area... I'd let him touch my butt... but not in an inappropriate way.

I've been looking at the schedule for my show and I'm getting a bit nervous. I am planning to spend a bunch of time in the studio this weekend so that will be good. Get me working on things.

I think I'm going to go now - the Office is on and you know how I like to watch the Office.

No comments: