Friday, May 01, 2009

Bum legs...

My backside feels better this morning but my legs feel like they could cramp up at any moment. Usually it my tummy that is all crampy - what a change.

Too bad I have to go to work today - I'd like to just take a nap and hang out with my dog at the studio. I wonder if I took a bed there she'd hang out with me there??... I think she might like it.

I have to get a bookcase or storage cupboard in the studio soon. I have too much stuff on the floor...
this is what it looks like...





I think I could use another table too...

Tomorrow I have my last full service waxing appointment. I can't afford to do it anymore.... maybe if I have a yard sale I can raise enough money to start a waxing fund... it's an idea.

I have to get going... TGIF!

Oh, a side note... have you noticed the new ads on my site? I've started using adsense - I'm doubting it will ever generate any income for me but it's interesting to see what kind of ads are generated... a lot of bum leg cures and I guess now insurance??? we'll see when I publish what it generates...

No comments: