Saturday, May 02, 2009

I bet you thought I had abandoned you.

It has been one long day... let me recap it for you.

First things first - I went to WW, weighed in and lost 1.6 pounds. I'm actually at my newly revised goal weight. I got all the bling that goes along with it. The high quality constructed silver-like star charm that goes on my 10 percent key chain broke within an hour and a half of putting it on...

After WW I went to the gym and managed to get through cycle without my leg cramping up too bad. I have since purchased some electrolyte drink mix crap that should possibly help with the problem... if that doesn't work I have also picked up some of my leftover muscle relaxants from when I had my jaw problem.... no body control, no problem....

After the gym I went and had my waxing job done... I sucked it up and got my underarms waxed... I was going to say armpit but I think underarm sounds better... I got a deal on the waxing 20 percent off my visit....

After waxing - I came back to the house (housesitting house) and fed the cats ... I then proceeded to go to my studio and work... I had a little bit of artist block... I think I'm getting over it... I just need to make some decisions on what I'm going to show in July. hmmmm.... While I was at the studio I burned my foot in the wax while I was making molds... no blisters but my tootsies are a bit sore... (but not as sore as my armpits...).

I left the studio at 7:30 and now I'm here with you and your computer (and my computer)... waiting for the clock to strike 9:30 so I can go to bed.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to breakfast at 7am with my friend Ken. It's a belated Birthday breakfast. I have to decide what I'm going to have - we're going to Patty's Egg Nest. I'm pretty excitied... I love me some breakfast.

Okay - I think that's it for today - I think I'm going to put on the jammies - ice my foot and then go to bed.

No comments: