Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good Morning.

I woke up this morning and had that feeling that I had to go to work... luckily I came to my senses and remembered that it's Saturday. WHAT A RELIEF...

This weekend I have to start getting things organized to move them into my studio... Maybe I'll start a list and then go through the garage and see what I can transfer from in there. It will be nice to have someplace to go do things.

I'm trying to think of titles for my show - I won't divulge yet... I've got my official punctuation checkers at work.

Today I think I am going to work on my studio packing and then tonight my friend Matt and his family will help me celebrate my upcoming birthday at Red Robin. Every year I get a coupon for a free burger and last year I started a new tradition of going out with them. It's kind of fun... makes me feel like I have another family. I may have to work out extra long in order to have french fries! Yummy!

After that I have another friend who is playing at Third Place Books tonight... I haven't seen him in a while so I might swing by... it is right down the street so I have no excuse.

Okay - I should get ready to go weigh in... I think I should be down - I only had a little bit of sugar yesterday - I think that's the key...

Talk to you later.

No comments: