Sunday, April 19, 2009

I survived Red Robin...

I think I ate my weight in french fries and onion rings...

Here's a recap... Matt and Miriam... what a cute couple...



My birthday sundae....



Steve and I celebrating with our birthday sundaes .



Our waitress Ebony - she was very cute.



It was fun... I'm suffering from the effects of too many onion rings though... if you've ever had a blooming onion you know what I mean...

On a side note I would like you to see what I accomplished yesterday on the wii fit.



I had to take a picture to prove it... perfectly centered. yee haw.

In addition to all the birthday celebrations yesterday I also adjusted my goal at ww and lost enough that I didn't have to pay. I just have to keep my act together and stay within my weight range. It sucks to have a high BMI and low percentage of body fat.... that's what you get when you're fit. If I could just do anything it would be to get rid of some of the excess skin around my belly and underarms... Oh well, it can't be a perfect world.

Today I have no idea what I'm doing with the exception of going to cycle this morning. I may dig stuff up out of the garage for my studio... maybe I should plan what I'm going to wear for my birthday on Wednesday. The posiblities are limitless.

No comments: