Thursday, April 09, 2009

Good News, Bad News.

The good news is that the chiropractor measured my body fat and I'm at 21 %. That's pretty good. The bad news is that the Wii tells me I'm overweight. I know it doesn't really count and I'm not overweight it's because they measure the bmi and that doesn't take into account people who work out a lot.

I guess that's not really bad news but it is a little bit. My elbow hurting again is bad news.

Last night I went to Lola for dinner. It was really good - Mediterranean inspired. It's family style... we had a sampler plate of kebabs, pita, spreads, olives etc.. and then I ordered chicken with pine nuts, grapes, capers and currants... it was good.

When I got home I was beat... I missed part of Lost because I was looking at the inside of my eyelids.

I found out who started stirring the pot about me at work. It wasn't who I though... oh well, I can just do what I do. And continue to be talked about because I'm so efficient.

Tonight I have a dilemma - Survivor is on and a new episode of the Office. I think I'll have to watch survivor so I have something to talk to Cindy about tomorrow and then watch the office online.

Hopefully today goes without any hiccups. Work has been pretty good - weird because Shirley's leaving but I'll be okay... just keep plugging away.

My Birthday is coming up so maybe I should start planning the celebration.

Better go.

No comments: