Friday, April 10, 2009

What a difference a day makes.

I thought this week was turning out to be a good one but I was wrong.

A friend of mine from camp was found to have a mass in her brain a few days ago. She's having surgery tomorrow to take it out. This really sucks - this makes my personal petty problems diminish in comparison.

Now to my petty problems - I was informed yesterday that I was to no longer have crusty II out on my desktop during work hours. I'm alright with this - I can understand - but why don't "you" crack down on all those other people who use their phones to surf the web during the day? I've never not gotten any work done - I'm tired of it all - "they" really know how to steal the soul out of someone. It makes me really cranky - If "they" keep this up they're going to keep losing good people. It's counterproductive.

I have never wished ill will towards anyone... until now.

bleepity bleep bleep bleep! ARGHHHHH!

On a brighter note - Sakura Con starts today at the convention center... I'm taking my video camera and filming some of the costumes people are going to wear. It should be fun.

I better go. Try to get less cranky.

No comments: