Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm not sure.

Today I think I'm feeling better. I think everyone's week sort of sucked. I'm trying to send positive vibes to my friend Rachel and hope that she comes through her surgery alright...

The reason I really like Rachel is that she is one of the most positive people I know... she's not one of those positive people that you want to hold down and pummel with your fists until they are bloody. No, she's generally upbeat and is excited about everything... even when things aren't going her way she manages to put a positive spin on things.

Her facebook status page says

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!! and.... "it [is] a tumor" :(

She just got engaged a few weeks ago ? Last week? and then diagnosed with a brain tumor... I think of all possible people who could beat this head on it's her.

We were co-counselors last summer... she has a way with everyone... even the campers who decide to not take showers... She's a gem.

Okay, regular readers (I know who you are....) keep thinking positive thoughts for Rachel.

I'm not even going to complain about being up 1.8 pounds this week!

No comments: