Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Hello Hotdogs!

Last night it was too nice to go to the gym so I decided to stay home, light up the barbie and take some photos...











I feel a little bad about not going to the gym, but it was too nice. The sun was out, birds were singing, kids playing... you know if this keeps up I'll have to be subjected to all that warm weather bad fashion that I love so much.

I got a response from the ActiveSpace people and I'm going to look at spaces next Monday. I'm pretty excited about it... I'm not excited about spending more money, but I do think it will be good for me to have a place to work.

I went to the dentist yesterday and have a beautiful temporary silver crown - it woke me up at 3 am though... I hope hope hope hope hope it doesn't get to the point where I need a root canal. I can't afford it!

Okay, one more thing. I've been asked to house sit again so that's good. It's for the "cats" you remember Sammy (the one on the roof) and Emma. It pays well - I'll be able to pay for my crown!

I think that's it this morning... I wish I could stay here but I can't. Must go to work.

No comments: