Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I used to be funny....



Last night I was looking over posts from a year ago and I think I've lost my funny-ness. Maybe it's just changed... I think working full time has taken the funny from my life.

Happy tax day everyone. I did my taxes online a few weeks ago and the money I did get back is gone. I have to spend money on my teeth - I need new shocks - I need a down payment for the studio... yes, I think I'm going to take the studio. I have to figure out what I need to cut back on. I hate to cut back on my waxing regimen but it's the only thing that keeps me living at the moment - the thought of clean legs, brows and lips...

Today is my friend Shirley's last day at work. I'm going to miss her but I'll be alright. I've worked without her before - and I'll work without her once again. I think I said once before that I would detail her car if she asked me to... and it's not because I'm a suck up - it's because when you respect someone like that you trust them and you don't really question what they ask.... you know they have your best interests at heart and they wouldn't do anything to throw you under the bus.

So - a week from today is my birthday... here's my list (for family and close friends who feel the need to get me a present!).

Heartrate Monitor (preferable one without a chest strap - my last one broke).
Running Shoes
Teeth Fixed
New Shocks
Microwave and Minifridge for my studio.
Table for my studio (a long one)
Manicure / Pedicure

Or you could always take me to lunch....

There you go.

No comments: