Thursday, April 16, 2009

There's no crying in cycle

Last night I thought I was doing alright and I was cycling along during class and minding my own business when my instructor said something that hit me the wrong way... she usually makes comments to make us push ourselves harder but last night it just hit in the wrong spot and I started to cry.

During class she asked me if I was alright and I shook my head no and that only made it worse. It's a good think I had a towel for my runny nose.

It was just like the Biggest Loser when Jillian yells at one of the contestants until they are a blubbery ball of goo on the gym floor.

I managed to make it through class - it's quite an endurance challenge to keep from losing it while your sweating you head off and trying not to hyperventilate.

Things will be alright.

I paid my deposit on the studio and I get to check in next Monday.

That's good news.

No comments: