Monday, April 13, 2009

More Crazy Dreams

I've had some strange dreams the past few nights... last night I dreamed about going to Kidd Valley and ordering hamburgers for me and my momma... I couldn't read the menu and it was taking a really long time. There was a buildup of a line behind me. I was getting stressed out.

Later in my dream I was at summer camp and my tooth started to fall out. I was really upset because I didn't want to lose the tooth and I wasn't looking forward to traveling from Port Orchard to Seattle to get it fixed. The tooth was sticking out to the side and very unsightly.

Easter dinner went pretty well, I got to sit at our first official "kids table". Katie is big enough to sit in her own chair so Max, Leo, Katie, Grandma and I sat in the kitchen. It was good because I didn't pick at the food at the table (because there wasn't any).

This afternoon I have an appointment to look at studio space... hopefully that will all work out. Hopefully my tooth won't fall out and maybe I'll get lucky and meet my future husband.

No comments: