Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's the day to sing my favorite hymn...



regular readers of my blog should know by now that my favorite hymn is Christ the Lord is Risen Today. If I HAD gone to church I would have sung it. But alas, I did not go. I guess I'll just have to go on Christmas... come to think of it I didn't go last year on Christmas because it was canceled because of the snow.

Hmmmmm.....

Anyways, I slept in until 7:45 this morning... what is up with that? I did wake up at 5:37 though and got up for a few minutes. I came to my senses though and went back to bed.

My family is coming over this afternoon for dinner. We're having turkey and potato salad.

I'm feeling better today - now that my friend Rachel is doing as well as can be expected (as far as I know) I feel more optimistic.

Tomorrow I am looking at studio space... I don't know if I can really afford it, but I don't think I can not afford to do it. It will kick my butt into gear.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter (or should I say Hoppy Easter?)... bite some heads off of chocolate bunnies for me.

No comments: