Sunday, April 05, 2009

Old Lady complaint number one.

This morning my chief complaint is my aching back. Another complaint I have is my elbow but we'll get to that later.

I think I've said it before but I can't stay in bed too long in the morning because it hurts to be horizontal sometimes... I think right now it's a result from my run in with the pointy gold shoes of death a few weeks ago. My lower back and hips are barking. Hopefully my visit to my favorite Chiropractor ever will remedy that situation.

I"m thinking of all I have to do today - it's not incredibly busy but enough to keep me hopping. It all starts out with a workout session at my alma matter (Nathan Hale) followed by brunch and then a Crawl Space meeting this evening and then dinner. It almost makes me feel like I'm popular.

This little vine is growing in through the window of Crawl Space... it has little bugs on it so it should probably be removed at some point... oh well...



What else is on my mind this morning? I mentioned earlier that my elbow is sore. It's the tendonitis coming back (okay maybe it never left)... I think the cortisone shot is wearing off... I have to make another appointment for a check up.

I'm a bit gassy too... I'm sure you wanted to know that didn't you?

I wish I could afford to go somewhere... take a airplane somewhere... Hawaii or Chicago might be nice...

No comments: