Saturday, April 04, 2009

What's new pussycat?

whoa whoa whoa!

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post but it's been a busy day... it all started out with me gaining 1.8 pounds this week at ww. I'm alright with that... I ate crap all week long - I didn't expect to be down.

After ww I went for coffee with the ladies (and Bill) and then went to the gym. No Mr. Arms... maybe he's on spring break.

After the gym I went to get everything waxed. Let me just tell you that I am hooked. I had my chin waxed while I was at it... Just call me the hairless wonder.

After my hair fest (or is that a hairless-ness fest?) I went to Artist and Craftsman and bought a photo emulsion spreader for my silkscreens... I'm excited about making prints again... I"m not an expert in it by any means but it's fun and a bit therapeutic.

I've also contacted Ative-Space about renting space to set up a studio. I think it's about time... I'm feeling pretty good.

No comments: