Friday, April 03, 2009

Mii the Wii

I took a few pictures of Mii this morning...
I think I look kind of cute!



This is my Wii workout wear. I like the yoga pants...



Here I am staring at my Momma... she's sleeping because she hasn't checked in with the Wii for almost a week.



On April Fools day the balance board told me it wasn't working... it's was playing a joke on me.


Okay, onto other things... It's been busy at work which is good... there was a bit of a dry spell there which I think was a combination of slow work, but also people not wanting to give me work for some stupid reasons.... there was an assumption that I was getting special treatment by certain people at work... I don't quite get it... I come, I do my job, I'm on time, I don't make too many mistakes and there's pretty much nothing I won't do if it needs to be done. I'm a good employee. People need to worry about bigger things other than weather or not I'm getting a bigger anniversary bouquet (they all cost the same amount... bigger, cheaper flowers means bigger bouquet).

Now if I was goofing off and not getting my work done - then they could complain.

Last night I went to first Thursday and got home in time to watch Survivor... I met Esther from Gallery4Culture... she's the curator and will be working with me on my show in July. I need to get working on things...

I'll try to post some pictures about the shows I saw... also there's a review of the Centennial in the Times today... you should read it.

Here!

No comments: