Thursday, April 02, 2009

My dentist is the wealthiest man in Wedgwood!

It turns out that I sheared off a cusp on my tooth (I think that's what it's called) and I have to have another crown put on. I was also given a referral to the root canal people just in case they need to do another one... I am crossing my fingers that they won't because I will have reached my limit in my dental insurance.

Oh the dilemma. I am just hoping everything goes well and I won't have to go see Dr. Rivero again (the endodontist).

Tonight I am all set for first Thursday - I have to wear sensible shoes but also have to look cute in case I run into any of my single male friends...

WOOT WOOT WOOT! I just checked my bank account and my income tax refund was deposited.

Yay! It' s not a ton but it will help defray the cost of getting my legs waxed this weekend. Have I told you how much I'm jazzed about leg waxing? The hair on my legs has taken forever to grow back in... I was almost unsure as to weather or not I needed to go back this weekend (but after a quick consultation with Shelby - my woman of waxing I have determined that it is time...). I am going to have beautiful legs this summer. Now if I could just get rid of the veins.

Yesterday I had a rough day food wise... it was all about the sugar and salad. If you are a friend of mine on facebook you might have seen my status with read as follows. Jennifer Towner is dentist, chocolate cake, chocolate cake, licorice, taco salad, snickers bar, snickers bar, cycle.

I could have added to that minestrone soup, nachos, nachos, nachos, pita crackers, hummus, fruitloops... but that seems a little excessive. Maybe I'll get back on task today.

Here's a chocolate muffin I ate before the St. Patty's day dash...



This is me running in the St. Patty's Day Dash....



I'm thinking it may be time for a new running outfit.

Gotta run! (get it??? Gotta run?)

No comments: