Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Welcome to my Birthday Month! I'm pregnant!

April Fools! The first part is true though. Today is the first day of my Birthday month and I get to celebrate by going to the dentist.

I think I may also have to break down and go to the chiropractor. My back is a bit sore and my hips are barking (can your hips bark?). I don't think I ever have fully recovered from falling... also I've noticed my elbow is starting to hurt again.... argh. It sucks getting old.

Okay, I just left a message for him. Hopefully relief will come soon.

I don't have to be to the dentist until 8 so I get to spend a little more quality time with Stinky this morning. She sure is nice and warm.

These are shoes I purchased a few weeks ago... I haven't shown you all any of my cute shoes lately.... these I'd been eyeing these for a long time and when I was perusing the sale rack a woman put the back on the shelf underneath my nose...



Nothing like patent leather!

Okay - I guess that's it this morning... tomorrow I have decided to go to First Thursday and look at art. Fun fun fun!

No comments: