Monday, May 11, 2009

Another Monday - Can we do it?

I am sitting here trying to decided if I really want to get up and do anything today... I accomplished a few things this weekend - but I would have liked to spend more time in the studio. I did spend time there but it I don't really feel like I accomplished too much.

Oh well, I guess that's alright... I am trying to figure out how to screen print etching compound onto glass without the result being uneven. I'm still trying to figure it out... If I had an extra ten hours during the day it would be great....

Hmmm... what do I have to do this week? Well, it's payday on Friday (yay yay yay), I have my regular workouts planned (boot camp has been kicking my butt)... I should work more in the studio and I have to gear up for bra shopping next Monday (they markdown all the bras at Nordstroms to get ready for the Half Yearly sale - or is that the Anniversary Sale???)... I look so cute in all my new undergarments... If I could walk around without a shirt on I might - but I might be arrested for showing all the excess skin on my belly...

It's time for me to go... where did the time go this morning? Tell me why? I don't like Mondays.... (oops - falling back into high school songs there for a minute...)...

No comments: