Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello!



This is the week of season finales... finally I will be able to do something besides rushing home to watch television in the evening.

This week we have the Biggest Loser, Survivor on Sunday, The Office.... I think those are the biggies. On the Survivor front I didn't ever hear from the producers so I think I will be working on editing together a better audition tape for the next go around... I have a bunch of good footage so I think I have a better chance...

Today I am not exactly sure what I'm going to be doing - I think I have to go to work - booooo... who want's to really do that? Then this evening I can go to boot camp or work in the studio until the Biggest Loser is on.

I need to get cracking on my statement about my upcoming show.... Too much to do, too little time!

No comments: