Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another night time post.

I broke down and went to the chiropractor this afternoon and he fixed my neck. It has relieved my headache although I can still feel it (it's getting better though).

I decided to stay home this evening and take it easy. I'm trying not to get too stressed out... tomorrow's Friday and payday (yay). Actually the money went into our accounts last night... I'm not going to complain though.

It's nice outside and should be tomorrow as well. I am wondering what outfits will be brought out in our office tomorrow because it is casual Friday and it's hot. That is just ripe for bad outfit Nirvana... maybe I'll take my video camera.

These are some photos I took when I went down to Madison Park on Monday (I almost wrote down Saturday... I'm tired...)... I have to come up with a proposal to send in for that show...

Here's a bakery...



This is a hardware store.. I really like the shelves in the window...



this fabric store would look nice with some of my pushpins in the window...

This kid's store has a nice performance type platform in the front...



Oh the ideas....

I think I'll stop now... I'm tired. I don't know if I'll make it until the end of so you think you can dance...

No comments: