Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Friday!

It's nice to wake up without a headache. It's supposed to be in the 80's today... I wonder what I'm going to be greeted with when it comes to outfits today. I think I'll wear a skirt because they can be cool and casual. Not too trampy. Maybe I'll wear one of my cute undergarments today...

Tonight I think I am going to head to a memorial fundraiser for the former print/fiber tech at the UW. He died about six weeks ago. Larry was a great guy. Very helpful and I would like to support his causes in his memory.

Tomorrow I am looking forward to getting my legs and armpits waxed... I am really excited about the armpits. They are getting a bit hairy (but not unsightly which is cool). Since It's been four weeks since I had them waxed you would think think they would be unsightly but not so.

Tomorrow I am also going to be working in the studio as always...

Today we get training on our new automated payroll system... I am hoping my eyes don't roll too much as I have to listen to the inane and moronic complaints that will inevitably come up... I think I may need to have a drink beforehand.

I think that's it for this morning... I'm happy to report that I don't have a headache this morning. The neck is a little stiff but I think I will survive. Now if the PMS would just go away.

No comments: