Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cramp-tastic.

I woke up at 4:30... luckily I was able to go back to bed for almost an hour... Now I am crampy - great, just what I need.

Last night my headache came back. I ended up not doing anything. I'm a dud.

Yesterday I went down to the gallery during lunch and checked out the space. I'm not too worried (but just a bit). I have less than five weeks to get everything done. While I was there Esther the gallery director was sending me an email saying that my image wasn't as high as a resolution as it should have been. Luckily I had the jump drive in my purse with the original image on it so they just took it off there.

Solidify solidify solidify! that's what I have to do this weekend... argh. I may end up washing dishes tonight which will be good for the pocketbook but not so great for the artmaking.

I have to get going... I'll try to post more later. With some photos of the gallery.

No comments: