Sunday, May 31, 2009

Is 3:30 to early to get up?

I woke up this morning at 3:30.... luckily I was able to go back to sleep for a while...

I spent most of the afternoon in the studio yesterday... I think I'm doing alright but I still have doubts (which are totally unfounded).

Here are some photos of the gallery... the show that is seen here is Buffalo Trace (Zack Bent)...

He did the studio intensive residency at Crawl Space Last year...









I think I might barf...

Last night my headache returned... that's not good.

I know in my head that things will work out... I just worry too much. I think I'm going to have to start spending weekday evenings at the studio... cycle can take a break (boot camp too...)

I just did a fit test and I'm 26 wii fit years old. That makes me feel a little bit better.

One thing I haven't done this weekend is work on my proposal for the Madison Park thing.... maybe if I need a break today I will work on it...

I am happy to report that my waking went well... I love waxing... I think Shelby my waxer is going to test out sugaring on my... I love being a guinea pig!

Okay, I think I'm going to go now... I ain't got time to worry or wait.

No comments: