Friday, May 08, 2009

Better but not normal.



This morning I am feeling a bit better but not 100 percent.

I saw on the news last night that Drew Peterson was charged in the murder of his third wife. Good... I saw him when he was interviewed on the Today Show. He sucks... Maybe he'll get what he deserves.

The eggs up above are from an old piece I made in 2004. I am thinking about reworking a different older piece for my show in July...

I realize by spending time in a studio just how much I missed it all. If I could just get a flat screen television to go in there life would be complete!

On the agenda today - take some ibuprofen - get ready for work - work - boot camp (assuming my neck holds out) - shower - what not to wear - sleep.

This weekend I don't think I have too much on the agenda so I am going to spend a bunch of time in the studio... there's an opening at Crawl Space and then it's Mother's Day on Sunday... we're going to the Italian Spaghetti House... other than that it's work work work in the studio...

Okay, I better get going.

No comments: