Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Defect.



I had a defective crown - it turns out that every so often a crown has a defect in it which causes it to break... my dentist said he gets about two a year... I was one of the lucky two. So... now I have a temporary crown back on and they're starting from scratch. No cost to me (whew).

Now my tooth hurts from where they did all the work - they had to cut the old crown off and it's all porcelain and metal... they have o work hard to get it all off...

This morning it is raining like crazy - if you are in Seattle you know what I'm talking about... Stinky came and woke me up at 3:30... she needed some consoling so I gave it to her.

I can't stick around long - I have to go to the chiropractor and the dentist again... I had a teeth cleaning already scheduled... fun fun fun...

No comments: