Monday, May 04, 2009

My dentist is a lucky SOB..

He's not really an SOB but that's the first thing that crossed my mind last night as I started chewing a pretzel and realized that I was also chewing part of the new crown I had put on less than two weeks ago... damn.

I sure hope I can either live without the piece that broke off or I am not charged for the defective crown. I can not afford to pay for another one. Gosh darn it (my blog is P.G.).

I am sitting here with Stinky - she got to sleep with me last night... Mom, H, G and Katie are in California - they are going to Disneyland.. that means that I get to take care of both Stinky and the Cats... that's why I'm up so stinking early - I have to head off early to feed the cats.

On another note we had a Crawl Space meeting last night. Things are really moving along. We are going to be organizing and creating a board of directors. It's going to be interesting... If any of you are interested on being on the board or know of anyone who is let me know. We are just at the very beginning of deciding what we need. It's exciting actually... Maybe we can get a single male board member who has a lot of single male friends.... that would be ideal.

Here are some photos I took in my studio this weekend... sorry this first one is sideways.... something's wrong with my camera (or iPhoto).









Finally this morning I would like to report that my legs are feeling better... at the suggestion of my cycle instructor I decided to get some electrolyte drink mix... basically it's Gatorade that you add to water. I've only taken it twice but it seems to have done the trick. My left but cheek is still a teensy bit tight but not too bad. At least I don't feel like my legs are going to seize up at any moment.

I guess I should call it a morning and start getting ready for my long day. Talk to you all later.

No comments: