Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Great Gurgly Murgly

My tummy is making funny noises this morning... Hmmm. Maybe it's swine flu tummy.

Maybe I just ate too much chili last night for dinner.

I'm sad because all the nice weather went away... it's raining. Maybe I'll wear one of my new undergarments today. That will definitely make me feel better. The only good thing about this weather is that some of the questionable outfits that people wear to the office will go back into their closets. Oh the tales I could tell.

Here's the window washer I flirted with last week....



Tonight I am getting my hair done. It's about time... I am getting tired of the grey stripe... I think I may go back to a short funky style... it's getting a little long for my liking. If the weather gets better I will be quick and easy to fix... yippee...

What else? I don't know.

New HR person started yesterday. He seems very nice. It sucks that if I am my normal friendly self I will likely be labeled as a suck up and people will start talking about me again... I have a heck of a time not behaving like a normal person should. I genuinely like to help people and it get's me labeled as a brown noser. You can all suck it you nay-sayers...

No comments: