Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Glee full



Last night after I got my hair done (see above)... I watched Glee on Fox. It's a television show about a teacher who is trying to restore his high schools glee club to it's former glory. I always am a sucker for these type of shows... it's got music and it's funny.... I think it all started with Fame for me... Here's an extended promo for you if you want to watch it.



Today I am working working working working.... and then I'm going to the gym.

I found out last night that So You Think You Can Dance Starts on Thursday! I am soooo excited. I love that show almost as much as Survivor or the Office.

Okay, back to the hair... it's back to an old style... I kind of like it.

I think that's it for this morning... I'm still very excited about my new favorite show.. too bad I have to wait until fall to see it.

No comments: