Thursday, May 21, 2009

I heart my dentist...

This morning I have what I hope will be the last visit to my dentist this year. I got the bill the other day and I have reached the maximum benefit allowed for the year... it hasn't even been six months!

Tonight I am looking forward to SYTYCD (that is the acronym for So You Think You Can Dance). It really inspires me... seeing people with talent use it...

This week is shaping up to be a snoozer. I have to spend the weekend cranking out stuff in the studio. I asked a friend of mine if she wanted to go check out the windows in Madison Park with me. She said no. It kind of hurt my feelings... oh well, I can go by myself.

I wish I had more friends who wanted to do things with me when I asked. I'm getting a complex.

There's a new movie theater opening at Northgate. Maybe I'll use some of my gift card I got for professional staff week and go see a movie this weekend. Maybe I'll meet my future husband, maybe I'll clean up my crap off the dining room table??? Maybe I'll just hang out in the studio.

Maybe I should just go now...

No comments: