Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Now I've gone and done it.

I just sent off the images for my postcard for my show. They don't necessarily "go together" visually but in theme they do. Now I just have to crank out the work.

Yesterday I was feeling all weepy, sad, out of sorts.... I think it may be PMS and stress about getting those images emailed... Now I just have to work on my statement.

I think I'm also worried about money a bit... I'm beginning to feel the squeeze... I may have to give up my waxing regimen soon... maybe if I could just stop eating things would be better... but then I'd have to buy smaller clothes and who can afford that?

Here's a photo of me and James from Miami....



I posted some of these on Facebook on the Artstar Page. The photos were on Old Crusty (she sure is slow...) but she'll always be the first laptop in my heart.

I have to save my pennies and get a firewire cord to transfer things from Old Crusty to Crusty II before she kicks the bucket.

Today at work I get to pack up a bunch of boxes to be shipped to Hawaii. I have to wear my elbow brace so I don't stress out my arm too much.

Oh, did I tell you the title of my show yet? it's called has been:becoming. I think it's a good title... I think that's one of my strong points... I usually come up with pretty good titles...

Later.

No comments: