Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fat Atrophy of the Elbow.

Since I had my elbow juiced (shot full of cortisone) it has lost the fat stores in it. It is noticeably smaller and the bone sticks out. I just noticed it this weekend... the skin is dry too. Not a pretty picture.

I forgot to set my television to wake me up this morning so I am having a late start. I could have just stayed in bed and I would have been just fine.

Okay, I suppose I only have to work four days this week so I shouldn't complain... but I must admit I really like working in the studio and would rather spend my time there. I just need a benefactor.

Here are some photos of my weekend activities...

Pedicure before the hair got stuck in my big toenail... the second toe also got all smushed up...
Cute toes though...



Dad enjoying a humongous bloody mary on Sunday.... If I drank I might have had one myself...



This is what my studio looks like...







These are some things I'm working on - I don't know if they'll end up in my show... The question is why am I printing on what I'm printing on...





Okay, I'll tell you later about my foray into the bowels of the city I like to call Madison Park. I have to get ready for work now...

No comments: