Monday, May 25, 2009

It's too early to be awake!

It's a stinking holiday! Why am I awake at 5:54am? I should still be sleeping.

I figure since it is a holiday I can take a nap this afternoon sometime.

Maybe I'll just head over to the studio early this morning.

Yesterday I got the okay from my dad to do the piece about him. Not that I really needed permission but I thought it was wise to ask.

Okay, let's see - what can I say... I really really really wish I could go on a nice vacation somewhere... Italy, Hawaii, Spain??? I want to go somewhere! I want to bask in the sun and drink low cal froofy drinks and work on my tan.

I took a which Office character are you quiz and here are my results.



I guess I'll take Phyllis. At least she gets some action on a regular basis from her husband Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration...

This afternoon I am going to walk around Madison Park and look at the stores... see if something catches my fancy to propose artwork for a window.

My friend Shirley says I should make artwork about bras. She says since I have this obsession with undergarments I should do something about it... I was thinking maybe I should organize an event in conjunction with Nordstrom where we take women with ill-fitting undergarments and organize a fitting party... maybe we could get a discount on bras and there could be appetizers and drinks... I could post before and after photos on a blog... hmmmm... what do you all think?

Here are eggs again



I took a bunch of photos yesterday for a postcard... I don't particularly like them.. I like these older ones I took even though the finished piece will look like the first photo rather than this...



Okay, I guess that's it for this morning... I could write more but I might lose some of you readers out there... Maybe I should get up and move.

No comments: