Sunday, May 24, 2009

Welcome to Sunday.

How are you all doing this morning? My headache went away after the painkillers. I think I need to make a date with my chiropractor soon... I think it's something in my neck that's out of wack.

Today on the agenda I have boot camp and then I'm having brunch with my father. This is a belated birthday brunch.

After brunch it's back to the studio. I am having a heck of a time burning my screens for screen printing... I'm also going to start working on a sound piece but I have to have the consent of my dad first. It's about our relationship (sort of).... it's a series of voicemail messages that he has left me over the years... it sort of chronicles our relationship (or maybe it just tells a story). I think it will be really good. I just want to make sure he's alright with it...

Okay, what should I have for breakfast???

No comments: