Monday, June 08, 2009

Another week has come...

I woke up at 4:45 this morning... I decided to work on pushpins since I was up...

Overall it was a productive weekend in the studio - not so much in the eating department though. That's alright... I'll get back on track this week. I find it's easier to watch what I'm eating at work when I have a well stocked fridge drawer (I have commandeered one at work - it's mine!).

My legs are still recovering from their overuse on Saturday. I also am feeling my right arm (I did a lot of sanding and repetitive tasks yesterday)... at least it doesn't feel like the tendinitis is coming back.

I certainly will be happy when I'm done with this show (or at least have it installed)... I am ready to work on the "Summer of Jen" I also have a few new (old) projects I want to work on art wise.

I never got around to work on the proposal for the Madison Art project... maybe I'll send an email and see if they will still accept one... maybe they will.

I think I'm going to get a move on... give my arm a rest. Stinky sure is warm and snuggly this morning... almost as good as a boyfriend. No - better than a boyfriend... she doesn't talk back.

No comments: