Sunday, June 07, 2009

Ow.

is that how you spell ow? I think so... that's what my legs are saying this morning.

I managed to walk around the track for an hour and 37 minutes. It wasn't too bad at the time. My left hip hurt a bit in the middle of it and my second toenails hurt. They'll probably turn black.

What hurts the most is my hamstrings - from Romanian deadlifts... I know I've talked about them before they are a killer.

Right now my eyes are doing funny things... I may be getting a migraine. That's not a good thing... I've got that I can't focus thing going on. Damg. That could be a problem when it comes to working in the studio.

I think I better get going... I think I might make too many typos if I carry on.

Did I mention that I was down 2.4 pounds yesterday? That's what I get for following the program.

No comments: