Saturday, June 06, 2009

Hello and welcome to the weekend.

I think it's going to be a good day. I'm heading to the studio after I go to ww and cycle.

I had a dream about Mr. Arms (Travis) last night. I was walking with some friends of mine (Dan and Karolina maybe???)... they knew him and introduced him to me. (even though he already knows who I am...) He smiled at me. I'm going to have to break down and ask him what his name is... even though I know what it is. That was it for the dream... not too exciting.

Oh the dilemma....

Tonight I am going to walk in the relay for life for two hours... it will be good... exercise and money! I might actually donate some of the money to the cause.

I think I will go now... I have to weigh in this morning and I think I should do pretty well... yippee.

No comments: