Friday, June 19, 2009

The countdown begins....

Less than two weeks til the opening.

Last night I went to the studio and worked on the one piece I am most worried about. I think it will be alright... it's a variation on an earlier piece I did in school and it involves coffee filters and text.

While I was in the studio I started watching the first season of True Blood, the vampire drama on HBO. I rented it on Netflix. I'm pretty happy that I decided to sign back up. I have a feeling I'll be able catch up on all the movies I have missed the past four years. One great thing about it as well is that you can watch movies online as well.

Okay, now here's the update. I am going to the Chiropractor this morning for a tuneup. I need to get the hip and the neck fixed. I've been limping and I've started getting the headaches again. Not as bad as before but still... Tomorrow I'll be spending a bunch of time in the studio and then going to the opening of Liquid Crystal at Crawl Space. I am in charge of food for the opening.. I think I'll have to go tonight and pick up some stuff for it. Nothing too fancy. After the opening I am going to a wedding shower for my friends Rachel and Sean. They are camp people... you might recall Rachel is the one who had the brain tumor. I think she is doing well and they are getting married in August.

Sunday is Father's day but I don't think I'll be able to do anything with daddy... I'll have to call him to discuss... Sunday is my last "real day" in the studio... I am taking next Thursday and Friday off but I hope to use those days to compile all the things I need to get the show installed.

Yesterday at work we had some real unprofessional moves made on behalf of our staff... who ever thinks it's a good idea to sit and chat in the waiting area when there are people in the conference room... oye.

Well, I guess I better go... I get to spend a little extra time this morning chilling with Stinky before I have to leave.

No comments: