Thursday, June 18, 2009

Looking forward

I am looking forward to the day when I sleep more than 6 hours in a night. The internal clock has got me waking up at 4:55ish every morning. If I could make it until 5:30 that would be ideal. Let's just say that I am tired.

I have had a rush of people asking me to house sit lately. Three people in two days. I guess I'm popular...

Yesterday the cake was a success. I also got to practice answering the phones (our Receptionist went home sick again)... we have a new system. Luckily I didn't hang up on anyone. There were only a few problems figuring out how to put people on hold and make internal calls... I figured it out though.

Today I am having lunch with my friend Barb. I used to work with her back in the day... it will be nice to catch up. We're going to Palomino. Yummy! I may have to get their chopped salad.

I need to get going and put some more rhinestones on pushpins.

Can I go back to bed now?

No comments: