Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The candle is burning at both ends...



I slept in until 5:30 this morning! I actually woke up at 4:45 but decided I should go back to sleep. Things are heating up... I have to tie everything together...

I think I've come to the conclusion that If I have to I won't spend as much time at camp this summer as I would like to... Ideally I will get all my stuff done in a timely manner and I'll be able to relax a bit beforehand... but I'm not going to count on anything.

I think at some point I am going to have to start working on my statement about the show... it shouldn't be that hard.... (but you know me, I'll make it much harder than it needs to be...).

Last night I made the stinking Birthday cake, went to Joanne's Fabric and worked on things for the show...

I think I should get going because I slept in... I have a few things to work on before I get ready for the day.

No comments: