Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Get your dancing shoes on!

Tonight we get down to the real meat of So You Think You Can Dance.

I love this show... it makes me want to get up and dance around the living room! Oh how I wish I didn't have a bum knee and I was 20 years younger. Not that I would want to do over the last 20 years but I would like to have a pain free last 20 years... no knee instability... it would be nice. Then I could break out my tap shoes and tap around the house and whittle those thighs down...

(stream of consciousness writing here...) Have I told you that the size of my thighs has gone down one inch since I got my cycle shoes? I think I had mentioned that they had gone down but I actually measured them last weekend.

Maybe someday I'll show you my thighs... I know I showed you this picture



or one similar to it... I know it doesn't paint my thighs in a great light but what can I say? All I need to do is get rid of the spider veins and excess cellulite (yeah, that's going to happen) and all will be fine.

Let me see.... what else? Does anyone want to take me on vacation with them? I don't take up much space and could watch your kids for you while were walking on the Ramblas is Barcelona. Just a thought.

I suppose I should get going... I'm off like a Prom dress.

No comments: