Thursday, June 11, 2009

Halfway through the week!

I have made it past hump day! yippee cay aye! I think that's how you spell it?

I know I've mentioned it before but It's worth mentioning it again... There's a barista at Starbucks who I think has a little bit of a crush on me. His name is Joe. Whenever I come in he always tries to get my drink to me by the time I make it to the bar. Yesterday there was a long line so I was just hanging out waiting.. I had made it about halfway through and had just gotten to the case with all the food in it. As I was playing solitaire on my ipod this cup of coffee appears before my eyes. You just can't help but to like customer service like that... He's going to make someone a nice little husband.... I wonder if he rubs feet?

Last night's episode of SYTYCD was excellent. There were a few performances that were less than wonderful but for the most part they all rocked. I really like Evan and Randi... and Kupono and Ashley... and pretty much everyone else!

Yesterday was busy at work... today may or may not be... we will see... I suppose I don't have much more to say this morning... That's alright.

No comments: