Friday, June 05, 2009

I just want to make a stinking cake!



It's finally Friday and it's cooled off a bit. Yippee...

I have a friend at work (yes, I know - hard to believe). Her birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I asked another coworker what type of cake I should make for her and she said it probably wasn't a good idea for me to make a cake.

What the???

Our office has a big birthday celebration once a month to celebrate birthdays. I think this was done to include everybody which is nice but should it prohibit me from making a stinking cake for someone I like?

I guess people will feel bad if I don't make a cake for them.... well, if you feel bad good! Be nicer to me and suck it!

I'm going to go ahead and make one anyway... I'll just give it to her and if she wants to share great! If she wants to take it home - great... I am not going to let other peoples poopy attitudes rain on my cake making day!

Okay, I feel a little bit better.

Now onto some less stress inducing news. I got an email from my sister yesterday asking me if I wanted to take over one of her co-workers spot in the Relay for Life tomorrow night from 8 - 10. She was offering $100.00 cash money for someone to take it over... (I'd probably do it for free but the cash will pay for part of my show stuff)... so I'm doing it. Two hours of exercise, 100 bucks, and she's throwing in a mani/pedi at the Queen Bee Salon (I don't know where that is but it's alright...). Not too bad. Maybe I'll meet my future husband there... it will be good training if I ever get on Survivor.

Okay, I think I'll get going... I have to work on pushpins... those of you in the know - know what I'm talking about...

No comments: