Thursday, June 04, 2009

Mr Arms = Travis?



Well well, Mr. Arms may have the given name of Travis.

I could live with Travis... I think when I get to the "Summer of Jen" I'll actually come out and ask him his name....

Last night we were without internet for two and a half hours. I know, can you believe it? I survived!

Yesterday at work I should have brought my camera and taken pictures of some of the outfits. It was a bit scary. Even if you CAN wear a short skirt doesn't always mean you SHOULD wear a short skirt.

ALSO! PLEASE WEAR CLOTHES THAT ARE AGE APPROPRIATE! If you're not a Junior don't shop in the Junior's department. Aye aye aye!

Oh my goodness! I would also add that if you work in a Professional Office don't dress like a hoochie mama! Do you actually think a client is going to want to look at that???

Okay, I think I feel better now.

Tonight I am going to first Thursday to look at Art... And to scope out the gallery I'm going to have my show.

I have to look cute in case I bump into anyone I know...

I think that's it this morning... back to lounging.

No comments: