Tuesday, June 02, 2009

It's a better day.

I slept last night! I ditched cycle and then went to the studio instead... I found a wifi connection there and almost successfully watched the first part of the Desperate Housewives season finale.

I got home around 8:15 and took some Tylenol pm... went to bed at 9:00 and slept pretty much through the night. That's a good thing... I think I just get worried about being revealed as a fraud (I know I'm not)... and the brain starts working overtime. I think if we went back through my blog posts we would find that this is a similar pattern in my life. You'd think I'd be used to it by now. The worst thing that could happen is people don't like my work. Then I'll just have to drink heavily.

The weather is supposed to be nice again today - no crazy outfits yet this week - but there's still time!

I am going to get a move on now. I have to pick out a cute outfit to wear...

No comments: