Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The one in which Barista Boyfriend gives you free coffee.



My Barista Boyfriend did it again... as I was walking into Starbuck's yesterday (I was coming in from a different direction) he told me to stop at the bar... he said my coffee was on him. How nice was that? It made my day! Then I got to work and my friend Cindy brought me roses from her garden because she knew I was going to have a long week.

All in all it was a good day.... my other friend Jenn made an excellent salad for our Crawl Space fundraiser meeting... it was yummy!

Today on the agenda I am having lunch with my friend Shirley and some other people from work (old and new works...). We're having mexican food... it's the same place we went for my birthday. I will not be getting the fish tacos because they weren't that great. I'll figure out something else to get.

Tonight I get my hair done and waxing - yippee! My armpits are getting a bit unruly... not unsightly - unruly.

I should go... things to do and places to be.

No comments: