Monday, June 22, 2009

The one in which Mr. Arms wants to talk to you...

Yesterday I spent all my spare time in the studio working on things. When I got there I looked at my phone and I had a text message from my friend Holly.

It said.

"I talked to Mr. Arms about you today"

What exactly she said about me I don't know but he wants me to talk to him. Yikes... I can do it... It's just that I am too busy to get to the gym until after the show is up and camp is over...

Will the feathers of the big chicken that I really am magically appear? Probably... maybe I'll just "pretend" I have confidence and move forward...

If you scroll down a bit you will see the youtube video of my friend Jenna. She is singing her bacon song. She auditioned for America's Got Talent but didn't make it onto the show... she did get filmed so she might make it onto the show in some of establishing shots. (sort of a montage of the auditions..) We decided we should be prepared for the onslaught of people wanting to see bacon girl.

Today on the agenda I have to work, go to a Crawl Space fundraiser meeting and finish up my audio piece.. I actually figured out how to edit it a bit so hopefully I can finish that up today. I am feeling 90 percent done... a few things I actually have to "finish" but for the most part it's ready to go. Now I just need to not worry too much... that's what gets me in trouble. I do need to work on my artist statement and get things together for the installation. I want that to all go smoothly.

This weekend at the studio I watched The Reader, Milk and Half Nelson. All pretty good movies. I'm glad I returned to Netflix... it makes me feel not so out of the loop and it keeps me occupied while doing mundane tasks.

I guess I'll sign off now... I'm still tired (but not as much as I was)... maybe I'll be busy today so it won't be so bad...

No comments: